Some facts about Leighton:
Still LOVE Superheros.
Love, Love, Love to have friends stay the night.
Love video games...especially Michael Jackson's Wii Dancing game.
You've learned to write your name!
You love to sled in the snow...You would go out by yourself if we'd let you.
You love your sister....you're an awesome big brother!
You're becoming more of daddy's boy but still love your mommy:)
Some facts about Ava:
You are a little diva...love shoes, brushes, and bows.
You are obsessed with Dora the Explorer and Yo Gabba Gabba.
Phrases you use the most: "I want my mommy", "Where's Bubby?", Where's Doggies?", "I wanna go", "I wanna drinkie", "I want more".
You love to play in your belly button.
You like to dance and cuddly with mommy when you're not here, there, and everywhere.
You do not like getting wet or dirty.
You're obsessed with having a wipe in your hand.
Each of you are so unique and different in your own ways. Leighton, you are very calm and laid back. Ava, you are always on the go and making a statement. It's your way or no way! I'm a little worried what another baby is going to bring. Ava is such a mommy's girl and has a hard time sharing my attention.
I'm going to post some pics of important events in the last year and hopefully I will be updating again soon;)
Ava's 1st Birthday
Leighton's 1st year of T-Ball
Fathers Day 2010
Missouri trip
Leighton's 1st Soccer League
My Bath Babies
Halloween 2010
Leighton's Superhero Birthday Bash
The cutest Buzz & Woody I've ever seen:)
Christmas 2010




3 comments:
I'm so glad ur back:)
Me Too:)
Glad you are back!! I loved watching Leighton play with Ava's Pet shop guys at the game the other night - he has a good imagination.
Post a Comment