BOY!!!! We found out last week that we will be adding another little boy to our family! I should've guessed it by the way I'm carrying him but this pregnancy has been unique just like the other four! Josh and I were able to go to the appointment by ourselves. His sister, Jayme kept the other two so we could enjoy this moment. Our ultrasound tech knew we wanted to find out the sex of the baby so she tried to figure that out for us right away. She made some little comment about it looking like a turtle was popping out:) It took me a couple minutes. When I finally realized it was a boy, I looked at Josh and smiled and he said, "Are you just now getting that?" lol. Sorry I was a little slow. She gave me many pics of proof b/c I kept asking her if she was sure. I've heard of so many stories lately where the parents have found out and the sex was the other. Everything about him looked great! I was so relieved and happy! We didn't really care what we were having as long as he/she was healthy and developing on track. I knew Josh wanted another boy and at this point i'm not sure I could handle another girl if she were to act like Ava. Don't get me wrong. I love my princess but she's a little high maintenance right now (just like her momma). I'm so blessed to have each of my babies b/c their personalities give so much to my life. They're perfect just the way they are. The selfish part of me hopes that I'll be able to have another girl b/c I think every girl needs a sister. In my head I'm going, "HELLO! Just be thankful that this is a healthy baby and that everything looks great!" I'm just a worry wart and tend to worry/obsess about ANYTHING! If we found out we were having a girl, I would've been worried for Leighton that he may never get a brother! Silly I know.
Nothing much has been going on lately. Leighton is definitely starting to get a little bit of an attitude in the morning if he stays up too late. He slammed his first door this morning and had a meltdown b/c Josh threatened to shut the xbox down b/c he wouldn't brush his teeth! Sometimes I think my mornings go better if Josh isn't home. However, the help is so nice! Ava is really getting independent. She loves to put her own shoes on. She also likes to undress herself whenever she feels the need:) Once she pees in her diaper, she ripps it off and says "I poop!" Hilarious! We bought big girl underwear at Wal Mart last week so I'm hoping to get her going on that soon!
I'll leave you with ultrasound pictures. I forgot to mention that just like my other two, he's measuring big. So I will probably be delivering way early again. Thanks Josh for the BIG babies:) I wouldn't have it any other way;)




2 comments:
Seems so real after seeing the ultrasound pic! Can't wait to meet Asher Steven Jeffers:) LOL!
Awwww, yay!!! So happy for you guys =)
Post a Comment