CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Festivities...and a Happy New Year

I thought I'd start a new post since my last one was getting so long. This is a few pics from each of our christmases. We have quite a few we do so I'll just post a couple from each one. My next post will be geared toward my kids. The journal type with pics of them the last few months. Then I think I'll finally be caught up. For christmas, Josh bought me an Iphone and a new laptop. Since I have a new laptop, I should be able to post more often because it's MUCH quicker. I am so excited.

Christmas baking at my sister Carlye's house.




Christmas with my Dad at Carlye's house.








Christmas with Josh's moms side at Jayme's house.






Christmas with Josh's dad at Jayme's






Christmas with Josh's mom






Christmas with my mom...






Playing some Taboo:)

0 comments: