I am finishing my first 8 weeks of student teaching this week so I really hated to miss today because I only have tomorrow left with these kiddos. It makes me so sad. I have gotten a soft spot for each and every one of these children in my heart. I'm glad that my second 8 weeks I will only be a couple doors down. Although I am sad, I look forward to meeting a new group of kids and a different atmosphere. Have I mentioned how much I love the teachers that I work with? They're awesome!!!! It would be a blessing if I could work with them one day:)
The pregnancy is going good. I have been having a lot of Braxton Hicks these last couple of months. I'm going to the doctor every two weeks now so that he can keep an eye on my cervix. When I went to the doctor at 22 weeks, my stomach measured 21 weeks. When I went Tuesday at 24 weeks, my stomach measured 27 weeks. That is 6 weeks difference in TWO WEEKS!!!!! He believes strongly that she was stretching. Her heart rate was excellent. We're going to do some blood work next apt and hopefully things have stayed the same. It is way too early to deliver this baby. Please say a prayer for her to stay in the womb,grow and get fully developed, and be healthy before she decides to make an entry! I'm hoping to get the Nursery done Spring Break week.
We went to Louisville last weekend and ordered our bridesmaids dresses for Ashlye's wedding. I'm going to have a lot of work to do in two-three months to get my body back in shape. Have I mentioned that I've gained 24 lbs already?!!!! I attended my first "Aglow" this week in Washington. Wow, the singing and worshiping was amazing. You could truly feel the presence of the Lord! It was such an awesome experience and I can't wait to get to do that again. We will be finishing up our winter volleyball season this weekend. I've enjoyed it but I need to start staying off of my feet more so it's probably a good thing. I love to coach and it's just like impossible for me to sit and coach. I have to stand up and be talking to the girls at all times. I just feel like I need to give them my all if I expect that in return. They have definitely done that these last few weeks. They've been great and played so hard and I couldn't be prouder of them. I also thank Kristan Hall for helping out at practices and tournaments. She's truly been wonderful and allows me to sit down!!!! Thank you Kristan!
It has been a very busy month as we have lost Josh's grandpa Jeffers just weeks after losing his grandma Canada. The house is coming along. Our bedroom furniture should be in within the next couple weeks so then we'll be able to get our bedroom in order and then we'll just have the nursery and the garage left. I think I may have to repaint the nursery but we'll see:)
Below are a few various pictures posted. The first are of Leighton and Emma Knepp. For Christmas we bought her a Loogootee Lion shirt and hair bow because she had went into Rosies during volleyball season and she told her mommy she didn't want to be a Viking she wanted to be a Lion:) Of course Jamie didn't buy her the hair bow so I went and had a shirt made and a hair bow. Scott couldn't handle that so they of course bought Leighton a Viking shirt:) I wish I would've put Leighton's shirt on him for the picture but I didn't even think about it. That day Emma wanted to wear her "loogootee attire" and then she wanted to come show me. Jamie and the kids came over and Emma ended up staying for a while and her daddy picked her up on the way home from work. Black and Gold really look great on her don't they?:) lol




LJ sledding for the very first time with his Daddy and Kailye...he had a blast!

Daddy throwing a snowball at Mommy through the window:)

Look at how cute he is in his little tie:)


This is how he often falls asleep...in his room, in his chair


The Loves of my Life xoxoxox




5 comments:
He's so friggin cute! I just love our little man...no, not you Josh:) And what a cute couple...I see a future romance between Leighton and sweet little Emma! What cuties! Just can't wait for baby Ava to be here too:)
Leighton looks so grown up he is adorable!
I cannot believe you are trying to convert a Viking to a Lion...I bet Scott would have a fit! lol...I am glad everything is going great with your pregnancy! Hope all is well!
Hey Lacy!
Your name was signed up to go on Walk #38, I didn't know if you are still going but I hope so. I will be there--and I am hoping to see you! You and baby Ava have been in my prayers, and the prayers of all the Walk #38 team! I shared with them that you were having a baby, so they have all been praying for you (I didn't think you would mind :D ).
Lauren, Yes I am still going on the Walk! Thank You for your prayers, I don't mind at all. See you in a couple weeks:)
Post a Comment