My husband, Josh, and I have been blessed with one beautiful little boy, Leighton and a princess, Ava. We are expecting our third bundle of joy in Ma 2011. Leighton is very calm and loving. Ava loves to snuggle and be held by momma. Josh graduated from U of E and is an Engineer. He is truly an amazing husband and father. I graduated from Vincennes University with a Bachelors degree in Elementary and Special Education Mild Intervention. I am High School Special Education teacher. It is a real challenge but I love my job!
Sorry it has been so long since I've last posted. We have been extremely busy with moving in (yes...we're moved in!) and I've been busy with out winter volleyball league and student teaching. Have I mentioned how tired I am???? lol We're feeling Ava move and kick a lot these days. I am half way there so I'm really getting excited. I need to pick out some girl crib bedding but I just can't find one that I absolutely love. Anyways we still have TONS of stuff to put away. We're ordering our bedroom furniture this weekend so we are sleeping in Leighton's bed with him for a few more weeks:) I have some slides posted below of Christmas and various things and a 20 week belly pic. I just loved snow days!!!! I feel like I can actually get something done at home. Student teaching is going great. I love the school, teachers and kids that I'm around every day. I know that God opened this door for me because it's exactly where I need to be. Leighton is getting so big. I swear his vocabulary has doubled since Christmas. He loves to play in his new room but he is scared to be anywhere in the new house by himself. He'll get used to it soon I hope! He had so many new toys and old ones that he hadn't seen in a while so when we got his bedroom finished he did not know what to think. It was funny watching him because he would get one thing out and that would last maybe 30 seconds and then he'd move on to something else in complete excitement. Sorry for all the slideshows but we have so many christmas gatherings!!!
Christmas Morning at our new home
Christmas with my Mom
Christmas with my Dad
Christmas with Josh's mom
Christmas with the Canada side
Christmas with Josh's Dad
Like Father Like Son....
20 week belly picture
2
comments:
Anonymous
Cute pics! Your belly seems bigger than that tho:) hehehe It was fun to finally come over to your house and make a mess instead of everyone coming to mine! Love u!
Thank you so much for your comment! I hope that your little Ava and our little Karcyn will be playmates...My blog is now for invited people only...I invited your with the e-mail you left me! Thanks so much!
2 comments:
Cute pics! Your belly seems bigger than that tho:) hehehe It was fun to finally come over to your house and make a mess instead of everyone coming to mine! Love u!
Thank you so much for your comment! I hope that your little Ava and our little Karcyn will be playmates...My blog is now for invited people only...I invited your with the e-mail you left me! Thanks so much!
Post a Comment