GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We found out yesterday that we have been blessed with a baby girl. Everything looked fantastic and even measuring a week and a half to two weeks ahead which makes me feel better about how big I am:) I'll post a belly pic soon and get caught up from Christmas as well. I have been so busy with student teaching starting and moving things to our house. By the time I get home, I'm ready for bed:) I'll update this weekend. Thank you all for your prayers!!!
Josh, Lacy, Leighton, and Ava
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
I can't wait til baby Ava gets here! I'm so ready to spoil another niece!!!!! Grandma would be so honored that you're naming her after her! Love you guys!!!!
YAY!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Hunter said she saw you the other day at school (I think it was you)
Congrats, girls are so much fun.. (boys are too though)
Aww!! I can't wait for this little princess to arrive! She's going to be a diva!! Ava is such a cute name too!! Congrats!
Congratulations Lacy! You'll have soooo much fun with a girl. :)
Congratulations!!! That is great news!! We find out on Friday what we are having. I feel huge too so I know your pain!!
Congratulations on little miss Ava! Personally, I would have bet that you were having another boy. But I'm thrilled that you're getting a daughter. Enjoy her!
Congrats Lacy... Ava just happens to be my favorite girls name in the whole wide world:)... My little Ava Celeste was so excited when I told her there was going to be another baby Ava
Congrats!!!!
Congrats! Little girls are so much fun!
Yay, a girl! We were considering the name Ava also, but I think we've settled on Avery.
Praying for a healthy delivery and a little girl after God's own heart...
love you guys.
Congrats on the little girl!! It will be interesting to see how these boys react to a baby!! :)
Post a Comment