CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We've been busy!!

First, I would like to ask everyone to vote to your right on your favorite boy and girl names. You are allowed to choose more than one. I appreciate it!

Sorry but this post is going to be long as I am way behind. First off, Bobbi is on her way to rehab as I type...praise God. Her pic line was infected but she is strong enough to go. Nikki said she is very tired...I can only imagine what she feels like after being asleep for almost four weeks and then waking up and trying to be strong and get better.
First post is of Leighton's third birthday party at Mr. Gatti's in Bedford. He loves this place. He always has a blast when we go. The theme was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! We had a pretty big turnout and of course closed the place down. Thank you to everyone that came, gave presents, and sent cards and well wishes!


On Kailye's birthday we went to Los Bravos, of course, her and Ashlyes favorite place to eat. My sisters and Mom and Skip, George and kids, and Jordans family all came. Ashlye's best friend Tina and her two girls also came. We got her a new SIMS computer game. She loves those games. I'm just glad she's easy to buy for:) We all had a great time. We had to keep adding tables because people kept showing up. I swear we took up half the restaurant:)


Okay, so some of you will probably say, "What was she thinking?" but Sadie, our Boxer has been sick the last week. She's had diarrhea and just not moved a whole lot. Well I was sick of cleaning it up so towards the end of her sickness, I started putting Leighton's diapers on her! Everyone made fun of me but hey it worked. Josh was even glad because we didn't have to clean it up anymore. Needless to say it was disgusting!!! You gotta do what you gotta do:) lol



This slide show has pictures from the last home basketball game. Albanye got her new hair bow and shirts in so she looked absolutely beautiful. Our cousin Patrick (#24 & #32) plays Varsity and is a Senior. Jordan's brother, Josh (#12) is a Junior and plays Varsity. Tyler Trambaugh (#23) who is also a Senior, is like my little brother. I babysat for him and his brother and sister for about six years, mostly summers but there were times throughout the year that I had them as well. I'm so proud of these boys. They've all done such a great job this season as well as the rest of the team and the coaching staff.


On Sunday, Brooke had her Madrigal Christmas dinner for Chorus at the High School. My mom, me, aunt Dawn, George, Jacob, Luke, and Abbi attended this so we could all be there for Brooke! She did such an amazing job. I took lots of pictures and videoed it so we can show her mom soon. We ate first in the cafeteria and the group sang a couple Christmas songs to us while we ate. It was dark and there was a candle at each table. It was so nice and relaxing. They all did such a great job, not to mention it was an awesome meal! After we ate, we went to the auditorium so they could sing more on the stage and some sang solos as well. The stage was decorated so beautifully and they all did such a great job. This was the first year my mom and I had attended and we said we definitely need to do it every year because it's so relaxing and beautiful. It gets you into the Christmas spirit. Thanks Loogootee Madrigals!!!


Our first Christmas tree!
I know we are not officially in our house yet but I just couldn't help but put up our Christmas tree. We're always there on the weekends and it just feels more like "HOME". I love Christmas time. Thanks to my sister Ashlye, we have a tree and ornaments. I bought the topper and skirt. I told her I'm going to have to keep them because it's just so beautiful. I'm waiting to put presents underneath it until the night before because Santa doesn't come until early Christmas morning:) BTW...I've got some major wrapping to do. I thought I'd also add some updated pictures of our house. We should be wrapping up soon (I hope).


Last but not least, My blog has been honored by Leah Robinson and my sister Ashlye. Thanks guys...that really means a lot. I haven't been doing as well keeping it updated lately but I've been so busy with school and everything else. I can finally relax for a few weeks. Oh yeah, I passed my Praxis 2 tests. These are the tests that you have to pass to receive your teaching license. All I have to do now is graduate...I hope that won't be a problem considering I have a 3.93 so far. I start my student teaching after Christmas....yah!!!! I'm so excited (and nervous).

Here are the rules to receiving this award:

1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers
in a post.

2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in
the post.

3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions
below in the post.

Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make
sure you include the person that gave you the award and
link it back to them.

I am going to nominate five Fabulous people:

1. Tara Fuhs - she is like my sister. Every time I read her blog, I cry. She is truly inspirational.
2. Nikki Wagoner - She is like my aunt. I love reading up on her kids. I love them all dearly. Her only girl is my goddaughter!
3. Andrea Jones - I know Andrea because she is a friend of my sister, Carlye. Her kids are so beautiful and she's very funny!
4. Jamie Knepp - One of my best friends. I'm doing this so maybe she'll get on and post soon:)
5. Ramona Hammelman - One of my good friends from school. Ramona is an amazing person and is so creative. Her children are absolutely beautiful. I love to read up on her kids and look at all her creative work....Ramona, you need to do some major updating. I'm looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks on our scrap booking retreat!!!

Now 5 addictions....

1. My son- I can't even begin to explain how much my little man means to me. He is my true blessing and I love him dearly. He makes me laugh every day and is such a sweet young boy. I love to watch him grow and become his own person.
2. Blogging-tho not as much as I used to but I love getting on here and changing things on my blog and catching up with what all of my blogging friends have been up to.
3. Taking Pictures - I just got a new Cannon Rebel....yah! Thanks mom and Josh!
4. My family-I receive so much support and love from my family. Starting with my immediate and ending with my friends. They are all so wonderful. I'm proud to call them all my family!
5. God-although I let the worldly things get in the way often, I try to strive to please Him. He is truly amazing and I love talking to Him and learning about Him. I hope I make Him proud!


7 comments:

Christy

YEA you blogged!! Albanye looks so much like Adam. I love the boxer pictures and what a beautiful tree!

Anonymous

Ok-First, I love your tree. Hmmm..it looks familiar:) Second-YOU NEED TO UPDATE MORE! SERIOUSLY! Third-I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE THE BEST LIL SISTER EVER! I'M SO BLESSED TO HAVE YOU AND CARLYE (even tho you two are mad right now, i know it won't last for long) YOU ARE AN AMAZING YOUNG WOMAN AND MOTHER AND I COULDN'T BE MORE PROUD OF YOU!!!! LOVE YOU LOTS:) BTW, I'LL DO YOUR WRAPPING! I LOVE DOING IT. OR YOU CAN COME OVER AND WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER:) I'M DONE SO I'M READY TO DO MORE:)

Leah Robinson

WOW, what an update!!! Great news on Bobbi! Your poor dog!! So sad :( But great idea with the diaper! Your house is coming along great! Love EVERYTHING you picked out! Oh and I voted on the side! So funny I have the name Liam picked out too if I ever have a boy!! Great minds think alike!

Desiree'

Your house looks so nice, we have the same color of countertops in our kitchen, i LOVE the color, and they are so easy to keep clean, and when I don't have time to wipe em off, they are easy to hide dirt too :-) and I love the sink in your bathroom, i've been begging bubba for one!

**Kaycee Gingerich**

Your pics r to cute! Post some belly pics...I haven't saw you in forever! Hope things r going good in school!
love
kaycee

Leslie

Welcome back, Lacy! I've been thinking about you...hoping all is well with you and your little ones as you help take care of all those other little ones. You are such an angel being there for Brooke while Bobbi Sue is healing.

Love the tree! Love the house!

And I'm sure God is proud of you.

Anonymous

Thanks for all the pictures and I can't wait to see the video. I love you sooooo much you don't know how much I appreciate all you have done for me. You are truly a blessing to me.