CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Update on Bobbi Sue

Just wanted to give everyone an update on my aunt Bobbi. She woke up yesterday from the sedation. We were at the basketball game and George got a call from Nikki because Bobbi woke up asking about Abbi (her three year old). We all got a chance to talk to her on the phone. She couldn't talk back but she was shaking her head and almost cried. I told her that she needed to get better so she could come home and see how big I was getting. I also told her that I passed my Praxis 2 test (teaching license exam) so now when I graduate, I can teach! She always told me that I'd be fine but I remember being so worried about it after I took it but I passed! That was a big relief. She moves to a rehab on Monday so that they can get her up and moving a little. She also has to have vent rehab because she was on a ventilator for so long. She does have a trach and I have not heard yet how long they think that will be in but at least this will allow her to be awake and start therapy which is what she needs! God has answered prayers. I wanted to let everyone know because I do not believe Nikki has internet access at the hospital. I am way behind on blogging. I'm going to post this weekend now that I am done with school...yah!!!! I need to catch up on Leighton's birthday, Thanksgiving, and just stuff that has happened the last few weeks. Until next time...

3 comments:

Laura Raber

Thanks for the update on Bobbi Sue...been waiting to hear...sooo very happy to hear that she is on her way to recover.

Leah Robinson

Thanks for the update!! I've still been praying, hoping to hear some good news :) Praise God!!

kevinandapril

Hey Lacy. It's good to hear some good news about Bobbi. I'm glad you are feeling good too. I was so happy to finally feel good. This time around has been so different. To get the polls on your blog, you just sign in and click on layout, then click on add a gadget and scroll down to select "Poll." You will have to do it twice if you want to add boy and girl names. Let me know if you have any more questions.
April