Let me just tell you that we have something every single weekend for the rest of the month. It is going to be crazy!!! Thursday night, Jamie, Lacy, Ashley, and I drove to Indy to stay all night because we had a conference for school in Carmel on Friday. We had a blast Friday night! We got there around nine (after a few wrong turns:) and checked in and then walked to the Hard Rock Cafe. We sat there for almost two and a half hours. It was so nice to be able to talk without any interruptions (kids). We all had such a great time. We didn't get to bed until after midnight and then had to get up at five so let's just say that we were pretty tired come Friday. Us preggos (Jamie and I) had to take a nap in the car between presentations because we could no longer hold our eyes open. I really enjoyed the time we all spent together. Thanks girls! I love you all!
We did nothing Friday night. I had a terrible headache and pretty much layed down all evening. Today we had family fall pictures. Leah Robinson took our pictures out at Bogg's and I can't wait to see them. Leighton was quite the little turd at first but Leah had him laughing after a while. She was great with him and I really appreciate her getting out in the cold to take our pics. I know they'll be great! Thanks Leah!!!!
I have a test on Monday so tomorrow will be spent studying all day. We're still not in our house...I don't think we'll be in until February....if you ask me:) Oh well, we're still saving money!
Let me just tell you all about Halloween....Leighton was definitely in no mood to dress up. I was so disappointed because he had so many fun things to do that day. He was supposed to wake up and go to Day Care that morning for his party but threw a fit so I didn't fight him. Then we went to Jasper and did a little shopping. At the end of the school day we went to Asia's school for her Halloween party. She was bat girl and she wanted Leighton to come so bad since he was Batman. We went but I just had Leighton...no batman! I forgot my camera...can you believe it?! Sorry. I feel like I've been so lazy lately! Then for trick or treating....jeez this was quite comical. We went with his family door to door. Well, before we left, Josh was playing with his Freddy Kruger costume from last year. It scared Leighton so he took off the mask but he still had the hat and the claw out. Leighton wouldn't leave the house without the two. So for Halloween, Leighton wore his sweatpants and sweatshirt, Freddy's hat and claw and tennis shoes...quite the costume huh?! We weren't going to fight him but I hated spending money on a costume and he never wore it. Oh wait...he did try it on when it came in the mail so I did get pictures of him then so at least I got him in it some. As obsessed with batman that he is, I was shocked he didn't want to wear it.
After trick or treating we went to my sister Ashlye's because she was going to watch him overnight while we went to our Halloween party. We left there and went home to get ready. Josh was Fred and I was Daphne (Scooby-Doo). Let's just say I wasn't feeling it in my dress so I ended up wearing jeans and a long sleep pinkish shirt just like the color of the dress. I also wore my purple shimmery shoe covers and my scarf. I felt much better. We had a good time but ended up leaving after a few hours because I was tired and we had to take his brother and girlfriend home because they both had to work in the morning. It was great to get out and see everyone. I was glad we came home when we did because Ashlye called us about ten minutes after we got home and said that Leighton had been crying for ten minutes and she couldn't get him to stop. He wanted his mommy!!! I was quite happy because I hate being away from him, especially over night. Thanks anyways Ash!
Well that's all for now. I'll leave you with some pictures.

Our Little Batman







Fred & Daphne



Fred found two Daphnes that night;)

My Crazy Brother-in-law...Joby


Joby, Jayme, and Josh

I'll end with a couple pictures of my sweet baby boy...





3 comments:
Love the pictures! OHG-Joby is insane! Just like Fred-2 women! Ha! Glad things are going well...been thinking about you! Love the last pic of Leighton-precious!
Thanks and Congratulations to you to! I wanted to say something a while back but I didn't want to give mine away yet. I hope everything goes well for you! It is crazy we are due on the same day. I guess we both know what we were doing at that time! LOL!
I didn't realize you were pregnant again! Me too! I'm due May 30, I'm only a week and a half ahead of you!
Post a Comment