CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Our Pictures

You can view some of our pictures on Leah Robinson's blog...You can find her blog...The Robinson Family, on the right of this page where all of the blogs I read are. Her link is sixth from the bottom. You can also enter her site on her blog (Sweet Essence Photography) and check out her fantastic work! She did a tremendous job. Thanks Leah!!! You're such a great friend.

Also, Leighton still hasn't got his tubes in because I had a last minute change of mind. There were some things that worried me and was bothering me. Josh took him to meet with the new doctor today and he has another ear infection. That makes four in the last month. We pretty much figured he had one because he woke up screaming frequently last night. That's usually our number one indicator that he has one. I'm going to schedule the procedure tomorrow. He also suggested that we should take his adenoids out too but we are not going to do that. We feel that with the tubes, he does pretty well. Now, if we're in the same situation this time next year, we will definitely consider it. Please keep us in your prayers as my little man battles this ear infection again!


God Bless,

6 comments:

Guatmama

The pics are so cute and playful!

Leah Robinson

I'm so glad you like the pics :) I was wondering Sat if his ears might be hurting.....he will be so happy after the procedure!!! I'll keep him in my prayers!

Jamie

Good luck Lace! Leighton will feel like a new "man".

Misty McKibben-Melvin

Your family pic's were great! Beautiful time to be doing them with these gorgeous leaves! I had several sittings over the last few weeks for Christmas pic's already too...family pic', engagement pic's and it was perfect timing!! Now they are all wet and soggy@ Boo Hoo! So glad to hear you are doing so well with the pregnancy....I've been praying for you! Hang in there, take it easy and make those boys wait on you hand and foot :-)
Misty

Alyssa Ryann

Lacy... First of all I wanna aplogize for not RSVPing for the reunion yet. I hope its still ok if I come. I am in TN with my mom at the moment but when i get home I will send mine in. Please forgive me. I don't have time to even use the restroom with two kids. This is the first time that I have had a more that 3 minutes to get on the internet.... And lucky me I came across your page.... I sat here and read every word and looked at every picture. All I can do is smile now that Ive caught up on whats going on with you... I miss you so much. Im always thrilled to see you when I can. I would love if we could get together sometime. With all the kids around its easy to put them together to play and chat and catch up with each other. I am sure that Judd would love to take Leighton under his wing. And Im sure Grace would love for you to hold her!!!! Love you lots. Take Care. I will keep you and your BEAUTIFUL family in my thoughts and prayers......

The Jeffers Clan

Alyssa, Of course it's okay if you come to the reunion. I was going to text you this week to make sure. I hope all is okay with your family. Tell your mother I said hello! It would be great to sit down and catch up. I don't feel like I ever have a spare moment either. Life just gets so crazy! I can't wait to see you. You are a wonderful mother, wife, sister, daughter, and friend. See you soon!
Love ya!