CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Update

Just wanted to let everyone know that I had another ultrasound and my blood drawn on Thursday. The "dot" that appeared in my uterus on Tuesday appeared to have grown...which is a good thing. However, they said that I could still have a tubal and grow a sac in my uterus. Then I went to the hospital to get my blood drawn and he said that my HCG level should double in 48 hours for a normal pregnancy. He said that it usually wouldn't do that if it was tubal but don't make an answer from your blood results. My number doubled in 48 hours....yah!!! I am still trying to stay in the middle as far as scared and happy so please keep praying for us. I go back this week so I'll let everyone know. I appreciate all the prayers and messages...it means so much to me.
P.S. Ashlye, Leighton, and I got haircuts today at one of my friends from school sister's salon (sorry that's confusing). We all love our hair. Leighton's is short and short enough where I can make a mohawk if I want on top. Mine is supershort and Ashlye of course didn't get too far out of her box by getting a color, bangs, and a couple inches off. She didn't want to do anything too drastic because her wedding is in ten months. I'll try to post pics soon. Thanks again and God Bless!

4 comments:

Laura Raber

I'll keep praying for you!!!! You should have Josh take a pic of your new hair...so your fellow bloggers can check it out! I love a new "do"! Thinking of changing my color in honor of fall LOL!!!

Christy
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy

You are in my prayers! Keep thinking positive and remember God has a plan for you. Find hope in that!! =)

Leah Robinson

I was so happy to hear of your levels doubling!!! That is wonderful news Lacy! I will continue to pray for your appt next week :) Keep us updated!!! Also can't wait to see the new do, I'm sure you're just gorgeous!