Anyways, while we were in Eville we were able to get Leighton a lot of winter clothes and meet up with my best friend Sara, that I was attached at the hip with when we lived in Evansville. We met at Logans on the East side and had a late lunch. Did I mention it has been almost three years since I've seen her? Yikes, we both agreed that is way too long. Oh how I enjoyed her company. It made me realize how much I miss her in my life. I'm hoping she's going to get to come down for the famous Halloween costume party Pete is putting on...you can only imagine:) We were discussing school (we both graduate in May in Education) and we happened to sign up for our Teaching License Exam on the same date at the same place....How ironic? Anyways, I love you Sara and I miss you deeply. We've promised to see each other once a month and talk once a week or two.
My BFF - I miss you;(
Friday, we went to see Tay Tay (Taylor Wittmer) at IU. They played Michigan State. Leighton was being a turd and wouldn't even give her a hug. I try to email her since she doesn't get home much. Have I mentioned how proud my family is of her? She started babysitting for my sister, Carlye's kids years back. Her mother and Josh work together and her mom keeps Leighton for us some. She took him home with her on our wedding night...Thank You Nancy:) It was nice to get to sit and talk with her and her family after the game. We were the last ones out of the IU gym! Josh always says we can go to any gym and we are always the last ones to leave no matter where we are:) We love and miss you dearly Tay...We'll see you in a couple weeks! We are proud of you!
Then on Sunday, Bobbi, Nikki, Tara, Carlye, Ashlye and I went to the movies to see Night in Rodanthe. It was a good movie but sad because it reminded us all of Patrick and Tara's story. It was the first time in a long time all of us have done something. We have all grown up together and are all sisters. Our moms are very close. I love them all with all my heart and would do anything for them or their children. We shared a lot of laughs and giggles on old memories...of course I was too young to remember some and Nikki and I are airheads to know what they were talking about because Kailye went with us as well so the girls kept using weird names to try and confuse us all and of course, Nikki and I were the only ones to be confused. They always do that to me:) We agreed as well to start doing that more often. It was much needed.
From Left: Tara, Me, Bobbi, Carlye, Ashlye and Nikki
Tara cracking us up on the way there!
Please pray for us as we deal with the road ahead of us. I will be able to post more tomorrow. I just think, "Wow, this is my fourth pregnancy!" I'm just ready to bring another baby into this world. I want to give Leighton a brother or a sister and everyone knows Josh wants like ten kids (Six really!) and I wouldn't mind it either, but the longer we walk on our journey, the more I'm wondering if that is even going to be an option. Jesus worked a miracle on us by letting us get pregnant in the first place with no fertility, but now I have to ask "why". I know we don't know anything for sure but I just "feel" that it is another ectopic (tubal) pregnancy. So please pray for God's will to take over and work and help us accept whatever decision He has in mind for us.
God Bless,
Lacy
Oh yeah...I almost forgot...I was tagged a few times...so here are a few things you probably all know about me. (I don't keep much a secret)
1. I live my life for God and my son. I hope that I can make Him proud and raise my son to be the way He wants him. We are all Children of God (COG:) so we should strive to please Him.
2. I am pregant...fourth pregnancy that may or may not be another ectopic:(
3. I am extremly OCD. Unlike my sister Ashlye, I am OCD on everything not just my house being clean.
4. I have four tattoos. One on my foot (5 stars: one for Carlye, Ashlye, me, and our twin brothers that didn't make it full term), A chinese symbol meaning "daughter". My mom got one on her shoulder that says "mother"...can you believe that? I would've never dreamed n a million years she would've done that. A Butterfly on my lower back...my very first. And Josh's initals on my belly...I'll spare you the pic that looks like a Road Map across the US:)

5. I coach seventh grade volleyball and am undefeated! yah...i'm so proud of my girls!
6. I'm a momma's girl. I slept with her until I was 12!!! oh yea...I also love taking pictures and scrapbooking when I have a free moment!




11 comments:
I have typed and erased so many times my heart is breaking for you but my faith tells me to ask and believe that whatever you ask will be givin to you according to God's perfect will and plan. Just know that you are loved not only by me but by so many others and no matter what the outcome I trust that God will have a hand in whatever it is. Lean not on your own understanding but His. Over the last weeks it has been God speaking to us through others that has gotten us through the most difficult of days so I know that He is with us if only we are open to Him. Love you Dalton!
Lacy,
I just wanted to say that I am praying for you with my whole heart right now...
I know what it is like to long for another baby! Although our stories are very different - the outcome is the same. We know in our hearts we were "made" to be mothers (and we each have a precious little boy) and would love to have several children - but it hasn't worked out that way yet. But I believe that God will take care of us both:) Hang in there, sweetie!!
-Abbie
Lacy you are now and always in my prayers hun! You have the sweetest and kindest heart of anyone I know! When I was getting things ready for your walk, I kept praying for you....and He kept telling me "faith". Over and over I heard this when I would be thinking about you. Trust in Him, and all things are possible Lacy. Just thought I'd share :)
Lacy - Would you mind emailing me so I have your address? I'd like to share something with you...just not public. laura.raber@comcast.net
You are in my prayers.
Lacy, I'm so happy to hear that you are pregnant! And I'm gong to storm heaven with prayers that your little one is exactly where he's supposed to be in order to grow big enough and strong enough to come out into the world and meet all these people who love him/her and his/her mamma so much. I know you're protecting yourself from disappointment, but try to think happy, positive, optimistic thoughts.
I praise God even for the shortest of pregnancies!! But I'll keep praying for a FULL-TERM pregnancy!!
God bless you and yours!
I sat here and read your blog and started to cry all over again. To have to watch my baby sister go thru this and what you had to go thru yesterday, broke my heart. I meant what I said about eloping. I would give anything, any amount of money, for you to be able to get pregnant again successfully. I don't need a wedding, seriously! I would rather have more nieces and nephews running around scuffing up my walls and tearing my house apart:) I love you and your little boy so much and am praying for you constantly!!!! I love you!!!!
Lacy,
I love you and I believe everything will be ok... Just believe and never give up...You are such a wonderful servant to the Lord and I know in his time he will reward you...
Love you
Tara
Lace - I missed you today. I know that things are hard to understand at this moment, but I know that God has the perfect plan for you. I love you and know that you are blessed to have a beautiful, healthy little boy. Love you lots!!
Children are a gift from God, aren't they so precious? You're in our prayers! I remember Amy talking about you when you were pregnant with Leighton and you having difficulty...and with prayers and blessings Im sure God will bless you with another baby! keeping you in our prayers....
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU!!!
Lacy,
I will be praying for you. You have a precious little boy and I can definitely see why you and Josh want more. Continue to be faithful and God will answer in His time.
Post a Comment