I finally feel that I have a spare moment to sit down and blog, although I know I should be doing homework. It's has been a long week with volleyball and school. I have had a couple "extra" issues that I've had to deal with on top of taking my first test with a professor that I've never had before. That's not a huge deal, but we are all used to having the same profs and so we know what to expect on their tests. Those of you that know me, know that I am a straight A freak. I was so worried about the test because it was on Wednesday and I had bible study Monday and a game on Tuesday so I just felt like I didn't have any time to study the material. Oh well, enough about that. I got the call on Wednesday, while in class, that Fletch had a wreck. I was shocked and immediately started praying. I never knew him until he started dating Tara and even now I don't know him real well. All I could think of is how young he is and his poor family and Tara and her kids that are so attached to him. I know things aren't looking good today. His vital signs went down in the middle of the night so please pray for a miracle. Here are a few pics of what we've been up to that last couple of weeks. Hope everyone is well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment