My husband, Josh, and I have been blessed with one beautiful little boy, Leighton and a princess, Ava. We are expecting our third bundle of joy in Ma 2011. Leighton is very calm and loving. Ava loves to snuggle and be held by momma. Josh graduated from U of E and is an Engineer. He is truly an amazing husband and father. I graduated from Vincennes University with a Bachelors degree in Elementary and Special Education Mild Intervention. I am High School Special Education teacher. It is a real challenge but I love my job!
I just have to post this. Leighton is very into Batman right now. He is constantly playing with them and singing their theme song. One night Leighton asked Josh to read him his new batman book and Josh had to go to the bathroom so he promised him he would read it when he got back. I, of course, was downstairs doing my homework. By the time Josh came back in the room, Leighton had already fallen asleep:( It made me so sad that he didn't get his book read to him. Notice his batman pajamas and cape. He is too precious. I love you little man!!
4 comments:
That is just too precious!
You are a cute batman Leighton!
Love
Emma
Jaden is really into batman right now also... too cute!
Thanks for linking to me... sorry but I already linked to you a few weeks ago without asking :)
Been praying for you!
oh, this is just too cute! poor little guy...how worn out he must have been!
looks like you've been busy on your blog this weekend...it looks great! :o)
Post a Comment