CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ashlye's Birthday

Last Sunday we all gathered at Los Bravos to celebrate Ashlye's 28th birthday. She thought it was just her, Jordan and Kailye eating but when they got there, they were joined by all of us. After we were finished eating, we went back to Jordan and Ashlye's and had cake and just sat around and visited. It was so nice to just relax and talk among each other. I hope she had a great day!!! Oh yeah, they didn't smear the ice cream all over her face at Los Bravos so Josh had to get her somehow:)





A little embarassed to still be sung to!


Nobody knew this was coming...she didn't know what to think...lol




Josh and AJ


Jordan and AJ




I scared her:(


Leighton in mommy's glasses!


Leighton in Jordan's boots...lol!


Missing all four front teeth:)


1 comments:

Anonymous

He'll get his payback:):):) It was a great day! I'm so glad I got to spend it with my sisters! Love you all so much!