I wanted to invite you all to view my sister, Ashlye's blog (Almost Divine). She just started, so please help me make her feel welcome into the "blogging world".
Also, just wanted to give everyone an update on me. I went to the doc today and I have two good eggs on my left and two "okay" ones on my right. I got the shot and we go back tomorrow for the insemination. I just want to thank you all for praying for me and keeping us in your thoughts. It really means a lot when you know how powerful prayer is. Thank you all again sooooo much! I'll keep you posted as I know!~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I found your page via a long line of blogs. Just wanted to let you guys know we are praying for you. Just remember to trust in the Lord and He will give you blessings that you could never imagine. Just pray and be patient.
-Inmans
Lacy-I just want to say thanks again for helping me get my blog going! I'm praying for you guys today and I'm sure everything will turn out just the way it's supposed to be! Love You!
I will pray that your procedure will be successful, so that one of those eggs hatch a cute baby. Good Luck.
Jess
Post a Comment