Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Appointment
Today was my appointment in Jasper. It was a good day! I had to be there anyways for school so I rode with my good friend, Ashley so when Josh got there we wouldn't have two cars. I met Josh at the doctors and we got started and then Dr. Miller had to deliver a baby. So, while we were going to be waiting 45 minutes regardless if he had to leave or not, we went to Wal-Mart. We picked up a few things and I got everything finished up for my school supplies. When we got back to the office, we went right back and the procedure itself was like 4 minutes or less. I had to stay propped up for 20 minutes. The procedure wasn't painful at all. I thought, "okay, I can do this!" After laying there propped up after about 2 min, the pain came. I had the worst cramps for the next 18 min. I'm talking right up there with contractions. They said it was normal and to take a couple Tylenol. Once I was able to get up and move a little they calmed down and are now completely gone:) I am to stay away from as much physical activities as I can today. At volleyball, I just sat on a chair and kind of coached sitting down. It was very hard because I am one of those coaches that who is all over the place but at the same time, it was kind of nice to just sit. Anyways...they said everything looked great and went smoothly. We will not know anything until I'm supposed to start or am late. Please continue to pray for us and thank you all for praying and thinking of us so far. We really appreciate it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
I am praying that everything took and you will be having a baby in 9 months!! You and Josh are such great parents and such sweet people! Leighton will be a good big brother!! He's so precious!!
You're in my thoughts and prayers, Lacy!!
Lacy, You are always in my thought & prayers! While we do not know God's plan or will for you we do know it is perfect. You are such a blessing to our family and I pray that He blesses you and your family abundantly. You are such an inspiration and an example for all of us. Thank you for being you and for being so good to my children especially Brooke. I love you! Aunt Bobbi Sue
Thanks for the comment on our page Lacy. We'll be praying that God will bless you with some good news in the coming weeks. Stay strong and have FAITH!
Lyndsey
You are in my prayers Lacy! I know baby Jeffers will be here soon :) So glad you're feeling better, I wasn't quite sure what the process would entail.
You guys are in our thoughts and prayers, Lacy! Ran across your blog tonight through someone else's blog...small world!
Thinking of you!
Misty (McKibben)
I'll be praying for you!! While I haven't dealt with ectopics, I have struggled with infertility and it's so hard to understand God's timing sometimes. He will grant you the desires of your heart. Stay strong and continue to be a witness.
Hey Lacy, yes you can add me.. I'll add you too!! I'll be praying for you! :)
Post a Comment