My husband, Josh, and I have been blessed with one beautiful little boy, Leighton and a princess, Ava. We are expecting our third bundle of joy in Ma 2011. Leighton is very calm and loving. Ava loves to snuggle and be held by momma. Josh graduated from U of E and is an Engineer. He is truly an amazing husband and father. I graduated from Vincennes University with a Bachelors degree in Elementary and Special Education Mild Intervention. I am High School Special Education teacher. It is a real challenge but I love my job!
Ok...I know my son has too many toys when he just opened one of his birthday presents that he got for his 2nd birthday (back in November). It seems that we didn't open a lot of his presents because he had too many and didn't have room to open them all. I started packing up his room not very long ago to start moving it to our new house. Well we discovered all of his toys that were unopened. I tried to hide them as best as I could because his room is jam packed the way it is. I didn't want to open any more new ones until we moved and could go through them. His dad came home Wednesday night and he sweet talked him into opening his huge box of tools that he got from his aunt Bobbi and uncle George. His dad was delighted to because he says he can now help him with the new house:) The pictures were too cute not to post. Enjoy!
3
comments:
Anonymous
Sounds alot like my little Lillie, her Birthday was in July and everyone was asking her what she wanted for her Birthday, and she looked at me and said "I don't know, Mom, what do I not have?" Oops!
3 comments:
Sounds alot like my little Lillie, her Birthday was in July and everyone was asking her what she wanted for her Birthday, and she looked at me and said "I don't know, Mom, what do I not have?" Oops!
Lacy that is too cute!!! Josh is such a good daddy :)
Hey Lace! How is the potty training going? Miss ya.
Post a Comment