CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Please Pray

Everyone...Please keep the Gates family in your hearts and prayers. Larry Gates's sister, Jane Gates was in a fatal car accident south of Montgomery Tuesday. Larry is schoolboard member for Loogootee and his stepdaughter is a well known player on our Varsity Volleyball team. Please keep them in your hearts and prayers. This was a very unexpected time in their lives and they will need your thoughts and prayers as they deal with this tragic accident.

http://www.washtimesherald.com/archivesearch/local_story_197155657.html
http://www.washtimesherald.com/archivesearch/local_story_198235251.html

Precious in the sight of the LORD [is] the death of his saints.
Psalms 116:15

4 comments:

Leah Robinson

I will be praying Lacy! I knew Jane b/c she worked with my Step-dad out at Crane. She was the SWEETEST lady I think I've ever met!!! She was next door neighbor's with Hunter's great g-ma and we always stopped by to see her and trick-or-treat at Halloween! I'll tell you what....Heaven just got a new angel that's for sure!!! Many prayers go out to her family & friends!!!

Lauren

It's called scrablog.com and it's a really legit site.

I like the header, but it's waay too humongous so I am going to have to bring it down...wanna keep it slightly more low-key.

Jamie

Hey Lace! I knew you would be so proud of me. I even did it all by myself. I am a big girl now!! :)

Lauren

Okay, you want to save your image as a jpeg. Then go to layout, click on the edit link on the header, and click on the image option in and click browse. Choose your saved image and then click instead of text in placement underneath it....
any more questions, let me know.
:)