My husband, Josh, and I have been blessed with one beautiful little boy, Leighton and a princess, Ava. We are expecting our third bundle of joy in Ma 2011. Leighton is very calm and loving. Ava loves to snuggle and be held by momma. Josh graduated from U of E and is an Engineer. He is truly an amazing husband and father. I graduated from Vincennes University with a Bachelors degree in Elementary and Special Education Mild Intervention. I am High School Special Education teacher. It is a real challenge but I love my job!
Wednesday night, Jayme and her kids, Carlye and her kids, Ashlye and Kailye, and Josh, Leighton and I ate at Los Bravos. After that we all went to Ashlye's house to hang out and let the kids jump on the trampoline. We all had such a good time. Josh played a little bit of volleyball with Kailye and the other three had a great time jumping. My sisters and I had a nice time getting to talk and relax for a few minutes while the kids played. All of the dogs were there so it was a little hectic trying to make sure they stayed out of the road. All in all it was a great time for everyone and a good way to let them burn energy before bedtime. I really had to post this too because my sister Ashlye is getting irritated because she hasn't made my blog yet. BTW...Asia got a hold of my camera and took wonderful pictures of herself. Enjoy:)
Lacy, It's so good to hear from you! Of course, I would love it if you added me, and I will do the same. It looks like you and Josh are doing well, and God is blessing your lives. I look forward to hearing more about that. Feel free to email me with your story, because it's been so long since we talked and so much has changed!
It was really a blessing to see this blog! love, Lauren
1 comments:
Lacy,
It's so good to hear from you! Of course, I would love it if you added me, and I will do the same. It looks like you and Josh are doing well, and God is blessing your lives. I look forward to hearing more about that. Feel free to email me with your story, because it's been so long since we talked and so much has changed!
It was really a blessing to see this blog!
love,
Lauren
Post a Comment