CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

For Sale....

My 2004 Suzuki XL 7. We are asking $6,500. 94,500 miles. It has a brand new windshield (Tuesday) and new tires (three months ago). Let me know if you or someone else may be interested. You can email me at lacyfisher@hotmail.com









Also, Josh updated our computer the other day and now I cannot view slide shows. Does anyone know what I need to download to be able to view a slide show???? Thanks!
Lacy

2 comments:

Leah Robinson

could be adobe flash...go to adobe.com and download flash see if that helps!

Ramona

Hey Lacy! I'm glad I got to see you and your beautiful kids last week too. :) Ava is a doll baby...makes me want another! I love all her hair. :) Sent Autumn info on your vehicle...didn't know if she might be interested...I'll let you know if she is. Talk to you soon!