My husband, Josh, and I have been blessed with one beautiful little boy, Leighton and a princess, Ava. We are expecting our third bundle of joy in Ma 2011. Leighton is very calm and loving. Ava loves to snuggle and be held by momma. Josh graduated from U of E and is an Engineer. He is truly an amazing husband and father. I graduated from Vincennes University with a Bachelors degree in Elementary and Special Education Mild Intervention. I am High School Special Education teacher. It is a real challenge but I love my job!
Please continue to pray for the Patrick Delaney family and Tara Fuhs family. I've been working on her blog that she wants to show during the viewing...check it out: www.delaneysdream.blogspot.com
Lacy I'm praying so hard for all of those involved! I cannot even imagine what the families are going through! My heart aches for all of them. I keep thinking of the song, Cry Out To Jesus by Third Day. Jesus is the only one who can help us through a time like this :)
1 comments:
Lacy I'm praying so hard for all of those involved! I cannot even imagine what the families are going through! My heart aches for all of them. I keep thinking of the song, Cry Out To Jesus by Third Day. Jesus is the only one who can help us through a time like this :)
Post a Comment