CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Holiday World Trip

Well originally my sister, Ashlye and my nieces Kailye, Aspen, Asia, and Jasye, Josh, me, and Leighton were going to go to Holiday World on Monday. However, the weather wasn't cooperating so we decided not to. Ashlye, Aspen, and Kailye couldn't go Tuesday because they had a softball game that night. So... Josh, Leighton, Asia, Jasye and I went on Tuesday. It was quite a trip trying to please the young ones. They all did great though. Leighton got tuckered out about an hour and a half after we got there because it was nap time. I held him in the shade at the wave pool while Josh took the two girls on a water slide. L.J. eventually fell asleep and I put him in his wagon. (which I'm so glad we took) It was great. He was shaded and took a good two hour nap. I did feel like he missed out a little bit but he definitely needed that nap. We thought that it wouldn't be that busy because we figured a lot of the people had stayed and camped over the holiday weekend but it was so busy. Josh said it was the busiest he's ever seen it. They waited in line for an hour to ride the purple slide in the water park. Leighton and I are going to go back with Ashlye and the girls in a couple weeks. We really didn't spend that much money either. Other than the 15$ dollars we dropped trying to win a big Louisville Cardinals basketball for my dad for his birthday coming up. I had to tease Josh the rest of the day because he missed two shots and I missed one. He said I was putting him under too much pressure...uh huh sure:) There is a slide show above and a video below from our fun filled day!