CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 30, 2008

My Best Friend's Wedding


On June 21, 2008, my best friend, Lacey Wade got married to our classmate, Bruce Wade. They have been best friends and together for eight wonderful years. I am so happy for them. We had such a wonderful time. The wedding took place at St. John's in Loogootee. We took an RV home riding around town and then to the reception. It was a blast!! The reception was decorated so beautifully. Lacey's family and friends did a wonderful job. They left Monday for their honeymoon in Cancun and returned on Thursday. Poor girl was back at volleyball weights Friday morning at 7 a.m. Thank goodness for the Moratorium weeks in July so we can all get a break. They also just moved into their new home that is located on the way out of town towards Jasper. I don't know how Lacey handled all that she did the last few months (finishing up her first year of teaching 4th grade, buying and decorating a house and getting married!) Lacey's family has been like my own. We have been best friends since we were 5 years old. We have been through so many great times together. Her parents have treated me like one of their own all these years. I'll never forget when her dad came and danced with me on my wedding night. It was so special to me! She is an amazing person and friend. I do not know what I would do without her. I wish the best for them.

0 comments: